ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, AND DEVELOPMENT
Platform concurrency and technical updates are major cost and schedule drivers in the operation of a training system. ATC’s systems engineering best practices and use of Systems Integration Labs (SIL) allow for shorter design, development, and integration cycles and lower cost. ATC diligently works with the customer to ensure that aircraft concurrency and technical update modifications are appropriately scoped and executed to give the war fighters what they need to train-and-fight as early as possible.
A TEAM TO RELY ON
ATC Provides a team comprised of industry veterans with specialized knowledge of the engineering field, and bright, young engineers with state-of-the-art approach mind sets. This provides a classical, yet innovative, approach to engineering design.
Our industry-standard aviation engineering approach ensures training device concurrency and training effectiveness using commercial best practices. Our proven approach, which stresses our ability to adapt to our customers’ unique requirements, is modeled after the 1220-2005 IEEE Standard for Application and Management of the Systems Engineering Process. Our classical approach allows us to:
Create a well-defined set of system requirements
- Offer detailed specifications on development activities
- Develop an efficient design that
- satisfies all system requirements
- stresses economic and technical efficiency
- provides periodic reviews to ensure requirements are being met
Our efforts begin with our engineering design, and progress to our integration and testing processes. These processes stress system safety/risk management, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity. Our systems engineering and project management processes are used in a collaborative effort with our implementation processes to achieve complete client success in meeting all cost, scheduling, and performance requirements.
ATC implementation provides solutions for:
- Hardware: Procurement / Integration / Testing
- Software: Design / Coding / Integration / Testing
- Hardware and software integration
- Hot-bench checkout
- Requirements traceability
- Customer acceptance
Our manufacturing process follows a thoroughly vetted design, development, and production methodology to ensure our customers receive superior products and life-cycle cost savings.
We offer manufacturing of full kits to desktop and part-task trainers. With our technical capabilities, facilities, equipment, and processes, we can perform primary manufacturing activities for whatever our customers need.
ATC has a wealth of experience providing concurrency and unique core simulator modifications and upgrades for multiple training systems.
ATC’s efforts begin with robust design and integration processes that address all customer requirements. These requirements can include crew training, system safety/risk management, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM), and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity.
ATC provides solutions that:
- Assess and document all customer requirements
- Provide an efficient solution to address these requirements that contains:
- A hardware and software design
- A hardware and software integration
- Provide a test environment that:
- Modifies/Updates/Creates test documentation
- Tests the solution to verify requirements are achieved
- Integrate the solution into the training device to minimize impacts to customer training, both cost and schedule