The Documentation Specialist/Data Administrator will support ATC’s Engineering Manager by coordinating and collecting engineering data and program performance inputs; drafting content into MS Word deliverable proposal response, reports, white papers, etc.; log and maintain engineering data in a configuration management database; and construct MS Project schedules that management will use to plan and track project execution. Additionally, the Documentation Specialist/Data Administrator will support these same functions for the Business Development team as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Receive technical documentation provided from engineering team, format information into approved deliverable formats, and maintain the appropriate data in a configuration management database.
- In coordination with engineering and program teams, construct and provide responses to Government requests for proposals, engineering change proposals, task order proposal requests, requests for information, trade studies, and white papers etc. as required.
- Create and maintain MS Project schedules used to plan and track projects, and provide regular status reports relative to schedule progress and contract deliverable due dates.
- Perform routine duties that include preparation and data entry of MS Word document reports, MS Project schedules, and maintenance of various MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Maintain company document standards and formats.
- Support project management and engineering coordination activities, and provide status updates.
- Must communicate with immediate team and management to resolve issues, and work well within a team environment dealing with high volume work with speed and accuracy.
- Attend telecoms and meetings as required. Minimal travel anticipated.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 Years of related work experience in DoD or Government Contracting activities• Highly proficient with Word, Project and Excel
- Working familiarity with hardware and software engineering terms and processes.
- Aviation, Aerospace Modification or Aviation Training Support experience.
***Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance***